Top ten reasons your reunion is the event not to be missed. We offer the best below:
1. You’ll laugh, cry and reminisce with some of your oldest friends.
2. You don’t have to lie about your age
3. Feel better realizing you are not the only one who has been married, divorced, married, divorced and is still looking.
4. Of the many alumni coming to their first reunion, make them feel fully appreciated for finally showing up.
5. Rekindle or begin new relationships.
6. Even if you had some negative experiences in high school, don’t fret about it, you’ll most likely laugh about it now.
7. Enjoy an evening out without the kids or grandkids, as the case may be. Or bring them along.
8. Use the reunion as an opportunity to diet and shape up.
9. Humor the committee; they usually are a bunch of deluded diehards who think everyone should show up to appreciate all their efforts.
10. And finally, studies have shown that those who were initially hesitant about attending their reunions discover it was the event they wouldn’t have missed!